Tuesday, April 22, 2008

40 Days in the Desert

Well, a week. But it was longer than I've ever had to spend out there. My great friend Annica took me in, her home is right up against the hills (next door to nature). It is a quiet and comfortable retreat. We get along great and she introduces me to her nature-based neighbors of the animal kingdom. They creep down from the hills and check out the water (or smaller critters who came for water - that old story...)

Here you will see; the house, the hill, two bobcats, some local color, the top of a hill I hiked where there was a bench.
House from front, then from the hillside above...
James, the beautiful bobcat.


An old mother bobcat perched up high...



Local color...

The bench! If you look closely, it's at the top of a hill/cliff, which falls away on three sides in front of it. Looking towards Yucca Valley...


James, again, on the patio for water...

4 comments:

Jovanka said...

I Love James!

Jovanka said...

I love James!

Anonymous said...

Did you see any ufo's??

Brian said...

I saw Flying objects (such as bats) but all were identified.