Thursday, December 20, 2007

WHO tour pics... begins here.

I have so many pics from around the world. Most of them wouldn't mean much to anyone but me and our bus-family. But I can share some of the generally interesting ones here, and will not run out for about 8 years...








A pile of Roger's BROKEN mics from the shows...













I was hoping this would be part of our stage set..... alas, no.















Our rehearsal stage... maybe THIS will be our stage set!? Alas, no again..... it was for Sound of Music or something.







But this WAS the hotel we stayed at during rehearsal. Seriously...





....more to come... remind me!

2 comments:

Jovanka said...

Hey Tyrone! Who were you on tour with? The Who, or Spinal Tap?

Anonymous said...

Blogger, please! Give some more to drool over. I knows you gots the pics.